Friday, March 30, 2012

The Fiction Femme Fatale

I have HUGE news.

Amy Christine Parker, Krystalyn Drown, and I are launching a short story blog!




As the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. Every Friday, one of us will post a thousand word story inspired by a photo that we find. But that's not even the best part. On the fourth Friday of every month, we want to post a story written by one of our readers! 

We are each in different stages of following our publishing dreams, so we thought it would be fun to have a place to go to write just for the sheer enjoyment of writing something new. And let me tell you, it is going to be AWESOME!  

Our introductory post is already up, so please go and check it out. We are so excited for this project and we can't wait to share it with you. Our first story will be written by Krystalyn, and it will go up a week from today on April 6th! 

Please come follow us so we don't feel alone and lame. You will love us. I promise.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I've written precisely one piece of flash and one short in my life, and easy it was not. Utmost admiration for people who have so many ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will definitely be a challenge!!! But I am hoping it will make me a better writer in the long run, plus I love that I get the chance to work with two other wonderful writers. *squee*

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to read your story in exactly a week and a half...no pressure...just thought I'd mention it...in fact go about your day and forget I've said anything:-) Seriously, though, glad to be doing it with ya!

    ReplyDelete