Wednesday, July 20, 2016

SMASH AND GRAB

My sweet friend and critique partner, Amy Christine Parker has a new book out this week!

So....

HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY-WEEK, AMY!!

*confetti*
*cupcakes*
*champagne*
 *girly screams*


How much do you LOVE this cover? I mean, I work at a bank and I think we should display this on the walls in the lobby. It's almost as beautiful as what's inside, so you should definitely go buy it, and read, and love it as much as I do. (CLICK ME TO GO TO AMAZON, but buy local and Indie if you can!) I have been reading and fan-girling over Amy's stuff for years, and she never fails to disappoint with suspense, twists, and loveable characters in her stories. 

She is an amazing writer, and I am a lucky girl to be able to call her my critique partner and friend!

Amy is doing a release-week-giveaway on her blog, so go check it out by CLICKING HERE, and enter to win some great books and other swag! 



And in honor of SMASH AND GRAB's release, I am going to choose my ultimate heist crew!


1.) Amy Christine Parker, obviously - since she spent a couple of years researching bank robberies while writing this book, and because I know she's pretty diabolical *cough* I mean, creative, she'd probably be a pro at planning the whole thing.

2.) Morgan Biggs - Morgan and I have been best friends for a long time, and I know that she would help me do anything. Also, Morgan is a very meticulous planner. She would go over our plans step by step and make sure we weren't missing important details!

3.) Travis Ebert - Travis is my boyfriend of two years, and he is one of the smartest people I have ever met. He's also super muscly, so not only could he figure out the more difficult parts of the heist, he could be my bodyguard if I needed one. Plus he's got a sock-it-to-em smile that could be a distraction if needed. :) 

4.) Miranda Green - Miranda is my other best friend, and she is the type who would help me bury a body and not ask any questions. Not saying my heist would go in this direction... But whatever mischief I get into, she'd be riding shot gun with a smile and a bottle of wine. My kind of girl! We'd "Thelma and Louise" it all the way to the desert.

5.) Carolyn Haines - Carolyn is an author who started as one of my creative writing professors in college, and eventually became a good friend. She is one of the bravest people I've ever met. I keep telling her that she NEEDS to write a memoir, because her life sounds like the greatest adventure I could ever imagine going on. She is devious, and delightful, and wicked smart--she'd be on every girl's dream heist team!

6.) Rachel Redding - Last, but certainly not least, is my big sister. It goes without saying that she would do whatever she had to do to protect me (much like our mom), but she is fearless and amazing, and she never gives up on anything. She never complains, and she succeeds in whatever she puts her heart into. She would be the perfect leader for our team!  


I hope all of you have friends who are as adventurous, creative, and intelligent as mine!

And, um, please don't actually go rob any banks. Just buy Amy's book and live it vicariously through her characters!

Smash your mouse clicker on that link above, and Grab it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment