Monday, June 4, 2012

The Raven Boys

I've made it no secret that Maggie Stiefvater is my #1 author crush. I've loved everything she's ever written, whether it be a novel, short story, or blog post, so imagine my delight when she posted the trailer for her upcoming book today:

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Among her talent for writing, she is an artist and a musician. So not only did she write the book, she wrote and recorded the music for the trailer AND drew and animated it. She's totally crush worthy, am I right??? (Insert teenage girl scream).

The book looks amazing (I would expect nothing less of a Maggie Stiefvater novel) and I can't WAIT for September to hurry up and get here so I can read it!!!

Without further ado, here is Maggie's gorgeous trailer for her upcoming novel, THE RAVEN BOYS:





SQUEEEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment