Sunday, September 18, 2011

ALERT THE MASSES! MY NOVEL IS COMPLETE!



Today has been a very momentous day for me. I finished the novel that I have been working on for three years!!!! The concept of this book has been floating around in my head for quite some time, and has gone through several re-writes. But today, for the first time ever, I finished a NOVEL. I've had a love/hate relationship with theses characters for the past few months since they wanted me to finish their story, and I didn't have as much time to write as I liked. But I worked on it little by little, whenever I could, and I must say: if I can do it, anyone can do it. I am a full-time college senior, a part-time bank teller, and a wife. (my husband is watching the movie Anaconda in the background as I type this, BTW) I have basically no "time to write". But I loved it so much that I found time, and now I have a shiny new novel to show for it! It needs a ton of revisions of course, before I can query agents, but I HAVE A NOVEL!!! Sorry. I just can't get over saying that I HAVE WRITTEN A FULL LENGTH 65,000 WORD NOVEL. *cackles with joy*

Now it's time for me to disappear into the revision cave. 

BUT I HAVE A NOVEL! (Hee hee this will never get old)

No comments:

Post a Comment